全部日志
日志摘要
-
时间:08-07-10 08:24 | 分类:个人日记 -在逃去如飞的日子里,在千门万户的世界里的我能做些什么呢?只有徘徊罢了,只有匆匆罢了;在八千多日的匆匆里,除徘徊外,又剩些什么呢?过去的日子如轻烟,被微风吹散了,如薄雾,被初阳蒸融了;我留着些什么痕迹呢?我何曾留着像游丝样的痕迹呢?我赤裸裸来到这世界,转眼间也将赤裸裸的回去罢?但不能平的,为什么偏要白白走这一遭啊?...
-
时间:08-06-28 07:39 | 分类:学习笔记 -1.我从未见过这么漂亮的花。
I have never seen such lovely/beautiful flowers.
Never have I seen such lovely/beautiful flowers.
2.你结婚那天我一定送你一份礼物。
I will give you a present on your wedding day -
时间:08-06-27 08:01 | 分类:学习笔记 -1.我真后悔没有听你的劝告.
I regret that I didn’t take your advice.
I wish I had taken your advice.
I should have taken your advice.
If only I had taken your advice.
I regret not having taken your advice.... -
时间:08-06-23 08:38 | 分类:学习笔记 -.听说你没有上过大学。
It is said that you have never attended a college/university.
I hear you have never received/had any higher education.
I am told that you have never studied at a university.
2. -
时间:08-06-21 10:09 | 分类:学习笔记 -这一趋向已引起有关部门的注意。
This tendency has been noticed by the concerning departments.
2.工人们要求相同的工资,相同的待遇,不应该有任何歧视。
The workers demanded the same wage and the same treatment! There must be no discrimination. -
时间:08-06-21 09:55 | 分类:学习笔记 -1.我百分之百地同意你.
I agree with you one/a hundred per cent/percent.
2.在中国,大龄未婚人口中,85%为30岁至44岁的男性.
In China, among the elder unmarried population, eighty-five percent are men between the ages of 30 and 44. -
时间:08-06-21 09:37 | 分类:学习笔记 -1.我自费到一个学院去进修英语。
I went to make further study of English in a colleage at my own expense.
2.人们对文化消费品的需求日益增加。
There has been a steady/continuous/remarkable increase in the necessit... -
时间:08-06-21 09:21 | 分类:学习笔记 -8月30日人民币与美元的汇率创新高。
The exchange rate of theRMB against the USD hit a new high on Aug. 30.
2.他的父亲每星期给他一百元作为零用钱。
His father allows him a hundred dollars a week for his pocket money.
3. -
时间:08-06-16 07:24 | 分类:个人日记 -1.在年幼的儿童中,对创伤性事件的不安的梦境会逐渐变成有关魔鬼的梦魇。
In young children, upsetting dreams of the traumatic event may change into nightmares of monsters. -
时间:08-06-13 10:24 | 分类:学习笔记 -1.孩子的年龄也会影响他们对灾难的反应。A child's age affects how the child will respond to the disaster.
2.比方说一名6岁的儿童会以拒绝上学来表达他的担忧。For example, six-year-olds may show their worries by refusing to attend school.
3.
好友最新日志



