| 爱词霸首页 | 爱词霸空间 | 帮助
 

Are You Ready for Olympics 3

时间:2008-08-18 15:00 | 分类:个人日记 -
41. Do you plan to go to other venues later for other events?
   你要去其他场馆看别的比赛的吗?
42. Let’s cross our fingers for the athletes of my country.
   让我们为我们的家的健儿们祈祷吧!
43. If it were not for him, we would not have already been leading in the game.
   要不是他,我们也不可能在比赛中领先。
44. He is now at the mercy of the referee.
   现在他只能听由裁判发落了。
45. to be a civilized fan is welcomed during some events.
   在某些赛事中,要做一个文明的观众。
46. There are no more than 10 minutes left before the second half starts. Enjoy yourself!
   下半场比赛还有不到十分钟,好好欣赏吧!
47. Spectators are not supposed to have any alcoholic beverage on the stand.
   观众不能在看台上喝任何酒精饮料。
48. Journalists all want have a chance to interview Liu Xiang firsthand after the race.
   记者们都想在赛后第一时间采访刘翔。
49. We brought you the related broadcasting material concerning the last semi-final of men’s basketball.
   我们给您带来了最后一场男子篮球半决赛比赛的相关转播材料。
50. I guess you are not willing to miss any possible exciting and spectacular moment.
   我想你不愿错过任何激动人心的精彩瞬间。
51. All the volunteers have received a systematic language training.
   所有的志愿者都接受了系统的语言培训。
52. The Fuwa will serve as the Official Mascots of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
   福娃是北京08奥运会的吉祥物。
53. Why don’t you go and burn some joss sticks and pray, too? You might get the championship.
   为什么不去烧几株香呢? 没准儿能拿冠军呢!
54. I bet Wushu, as a sport, has been practiced in China for a very long time.
   我知道武术作为一种锻炼方式在中国有很长的历史。
55. Football stars are an envy of the whole world!
   今天的足球明星多让人羡慕!
56. As football has become one of the most popular sports in this country, china boasts a large number of fans.
   足球已经成为中国最受欢迎的运动之一,中国也拥有众多的球迷。
57. With our own constant effort, after 28 years of absence, china finally returned to the Olympic Family.
   在离开奥运赛场28年后,中国人凭借不断的努力,又重新回到了奥林匹克的大家庭中。
58. The restaurant mainly deals with food in the so-called Sichuan stylewhich is famous for hot.
   这家餐厅主营四川菜,以辣文明。
59. You are not expected to miss the specialty of Beijing Roast Duck;
   你可不能错过又名的特色菜-北京烤鸭。
60. Those players are fond of individual performance, and ours is much better.
   那些队员喜欢个人表现,而我们的团队协作比他们强。

  
评论 (1) | 阅读 (499) | 收藏 | 举报 | 推荐
  
最近他们阅读过这篇文章:         
评论内容
 
 
I guess you are not willing to miss any possible exciting and spectacular moment.
   沙发 Date:2008-12-14 16:05:16
  
    
 
发表评论
  
  
 

浏览次数:21350
 
全部日志 (22)
个人日记 (22)
学习笔记 (0)
 
日志分类
写作 (8)
ielts 口语 (1)
Olympics (1)
 
日志存档
2008年12月 (1)
2008年11月 (1)
2008年10月 (1)
2008年09月 (2)
2008年08月 (2)
2008年07月 (10)
2008年06月 (5)